Stretch marks, stretch marks, How to Hide Stretch Marks While Swimming?
There is a popular story that each scar on a person tells a story.
However, most people will rather not have any scars in the form of stretch marks.
The only exception might be in instances where it comes to pregnancy and breastfeeding.
In most cases, a lot of ladies fight so hard to get back to how they looked before they got pregnant, for some women, it is a long distant dream.
Also, there are a number of other stories behind scars and stretch marks that we don’t want to talk about either.
Thus, if you have been invited to any event where swimming is required, you will want to hide your stretch marks or scars.
This article will discuss:
- Your options when invited for an event that requires swimming
- How to Hide Stretch Marks while Swimming for Males
- How to Hide Stretch Marks while Swimming for Females
- Some Products that Hide Stretch Marks while Swimming for Males
- Some Products that Hide Stretch Marks while Swimming for Females
Your options when invited for an event that requires swimming
You majorly have 5 major options if you have been invited for an event that requires swimming. Especially if you know that you have stretch marks that you would not want people to see. The first 4 options include:
- Turning Down the Invitation: You have the option of turning down an invitation to an event where swimming is going to be a major event. This is especially when it is likely that you will be pressured onto swimming once you are in attendance. You could excuse yourself by telling the invitee that while appreciating his or her invitation, you would not be able to make to the event because you have some other engagements. Thus, with this option, you would not have to swim or expose your body in a way that they would be able to see your stretch marks.
- Attending the Invitation but not Swimming: If it is an invitation you can’t turn down or you have an interest in attending, you also have the option of attending but not swimming. In this case, you could be fully dressed all through the event while watching others have fun and totally staying away from swimming and other water-related activities.
- Attending the Invitation, Swimming, and Covering the Stretch Marks: There are a number of swimsuits for both males and females that can properly cover your stretch marks irrespective of where they are located. However, this option will be easier if you have the stretch marks on just one part of the body as opposed to having it all over your body. There are also other options for covering stretch marks such as makeups.
- Attending the Invitation, Swimming, and Not Covering the Stretch Marks: Another option is to attend without caring what others will think, a size of confidence will go a long way in helping you have fun without obsessing too much over what other people might think of your body. In this case, you don’t need to bother about covering the stretch marks and you get to wear whatever you want to wear while still feeling very confident in your skin.
- Treating the Stretch Marks: Chances are that you might get the invitation a week or two, or even as much as more than a month before the event. You could, in this case, opt for treating the stretch marks before the event. That way, you would be able to partake in every activity you wish to and wear whatever type of swimsuit you want to wear without bothering about your stretch marks coming to the public view. There are several options to choose from in treating your stretch marks. Some of the options include exercising, eating a balanced diet, using creams and lotions, surgery and laser treatment among others. If you want to treat using creams, 2 very effective creams you might want to use include Stretch Marks Intensive and DeuxDerme.
- Stretch Marks Intensive is a very effective cream for stretch marks treatment. The major ingredients in the product include Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E. The cream is very effective in cleaning every type of stretch marks including those that occur as a result of weight gain and pregnancy.
- DeuxDerme is another cream that contains Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. It is another great option for the treatment of stretch marks.
Got stretch marks on your back? Check this out: How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks on Back
How to Hide Stretch Marks while Swimming for Males
STRETCH MARKS COVERUP MAKEUP TUTORIAL
Hi sparklingbabes, today we're talking all makeup and stretch marks ♀ Stretch marks are unpreventable during pregnancy mostly but in my case it was ...
There are many instances where men have a lot of advantages compared to women for the same scenarios. An example of such a scenario is being able to hide stretch marks while swimming. A man could enter a swimming pool with a long short and t-shirt or singlet without anybody suspecting anything. If you want to hide stretch marks while swimming as a guy, the part where the stretch marks are located will determine what you should wear. If the stretch marks are located on your thighs, then you can opt for long shorts that could get to your knees. If you have stretch marks on your chest, you could wear a swimsuit. However, if you have stretch marks on your arm, you could wear a t-shirt with a short sleeve. If you have stretch marks on your thighs, chest, and arms; you might only be able to cover the ones on your chest and thighs which will be a very great improvement.
How to Hide Stretch Marks while Swimming for Females
For females, there are also a lot of convenient and stylish ways to hide your stretch marks, irrespective of where they are located. You could also wear swimsuits with short skirts or tights to cover the stretch marks on your buttocks and thighs. There are also pants and shorts that can be drawn up to your belly button that are very beneficial in covering up stretch marks in the groin area. If you have stretch marks on your breasts, then you can opt for swimming bras that cover your breasts and chests.
You can also choose to combine these attires as appropriate if you have stretch marks in more than one part of your body. As a lady, you also have the option of using makeup to hide the stretch marks. Considering that water can wipe off some makeups, it is important to opt for waterproof make-ups for covering stretch marks especially if you will be swimming.
Some Products that Hide Stretch Marks while Swimming for Males
If you want to cover stretch marks on your upper thigh, you might want to opt for shorts that stop in the middle of your thigh. The shorts listed here are very effective for covering your stretch marks and helping you swim comfortably. They include:
- Uideazone Men Swim Trunks: Amazon Link
- Start Smart Men’s Jammers: Amazon Link
- Felottis Men Swim Trunk: Amazon Link
- For longer shorts that get to the knees, you might want to opt for:
- APTRO Men’s: Amazon Link
- QRANSS Men’s: Amazon Link
Some Products that Hide Stretch Marks while Swimming for Females
Some products you might want to opt for if you want to cover stretch marks on your thighs as a female include:
- Ypser Women’s Chiffon: Amazon Link
- RipSkirt Hawaii: Amazon Link
- FIYOTE Women Shorts: Amazon Link
- To cover stretch marks in your groin area and breast, you might want to consider:
- Tempt Me Women One Piece Swim Suit: Amazon Link
- CXINS Women Lace Bathing Suit: Amazon Link
- Dixperfect Two-Piece Bikini: Amazon Link
- Firpearl High Waist Swim Brief: Amazon Link
- If you are looking for a swimsuit that will cover stretch marks from your shoulder all the way down to your thighs, you might want to consider:
- WantdoSwimdress for Plus Size Women: Amazon Link
- DearloveTankini Top: Amazon Link
- iClosam Cover-Up Dress: Amazon Link
- URqvick One Piece Skirtini: Amazon Link
The need to cover up your stretch marks can never be more obvious than when you have been invited to an event that will require you to swim. When you are dressed in your day to day clothing, you wouldn’t need to expose a lot of skin. thus, you could easily tailor your dressing to cover up every of your stretch marks. However, swimming is easily the only outdoor activity that gives you the opportunity to flaunt as much of your skin as you want to, without the fear of being tagged or regarded to as indecent. The only way you will be happy to take advantage of this opportunity is if you have a perfect and beautiful body. However, when there are blemishes such as stretch marks, you would prefer for all those parts of your body to remain covered. Even if you’re not able to clear the stretch marks totally before the day for the event, you have a number of options;
You might decide to avoid the event entirely or attend the event, but not go into the pool. If you must go into the pool however, there are several products that can help you hide your stretch marks. For the men, long shorts, singlet, and t-shirts will easily do the trick. For the ladies, they might want to consider swimsuits that cover the parts of the body they have stretch marks or use waterproof makeups to cover the stretch marks. That way, they could even go into the pool in whatever they want to wear and the stretch marks will not be visible to the public.